|To be qualified and considered to write for the Jyotish Star enewsletter, your article must:
Article Submission: Email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pertain to or be of interest to the Vedic Community.
- Can be of an introductory nature for those curious about astrology, intermediate or an advanced article.
- Must be an original article that you wrote that has not been previously published.
- Articles should range from 600 to 1,200 words in length.
- Must list your qualifications as a writer on your chosen topic and where and how you acquired experience in your Vedic field.
- Expect at least 30 to 60 Days (minimum) lead time Before the article could be published.
- Must not be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or excessive self-promotion.
- Submission should include a recent photograph of yourself, accompanied with your two paragraph biography and contact information.
- Please send links to published articles or books when submitting your article.
- Graphics, illustrations and photographs submitted to accompany the article must be free of copyright infringement. If in doubt, do not submit.
- Submission of article content is as an attachment to an email in text file or MS Word document format.
- Images and/or graphics are submitted as an attachment to an email in jpg or png format.
Christina Collins, J.K., J.V.
Editor in Chief The Jyotish Star
Lafayette, (Boulder County) CO, USA